The astrology of attraction
Astrology can give us clues about the kind of people men and women are attracted to. What then follows is how to determine an ideal woman for a man.
The position of Venus in a man’s chart by the sign.
We as Café Astrology always shy away from the ancient rules of attraction. In ancient times, astrologers used to interpret the position and condition of Venus in the natal chart distinctively depending on the gender of the native. Venus in men’s and women’s chart differently because men usually disown the qualities of Venus in his own chart.
Because the energies of Venus have to go somewhere, if they are disowned by men, the energies will project into the women he interacts with. Women relate well with Venus qualities.
Nevertheless, the position of Venus by sign in a man’s chart gives some clues as to what he will find attractive in a woman. This is because Venus always reveals what we find pleasing and love, and what turns us on to some extent. If you are not aware of the sign position of the Venus, you can check out these tables. Birthdate is all you need.
- If a man’s Venus is in Aries, he is frequently attracted to tomboys. These men don’t get attracted to ultra-sensitive or shy women since they only prefer independent and strong types.
- If a man’s Venus is in the Taurus, he frequently gets attracted to women with hourglass figures who portrays calmness and femininity. They prefer ladies that are traditionally feminine rather than aggressive ones. These men get attracted to sensual but simple auras.
- If a man’s Venus is in the Gemini, they prefer a more knowledgeable and intelligent lady rather than looks. They at times prefer an athletic or tomboyish look.
- If a man’s Venus is in Cancer, he is likely to prefer sweet, soft and warm women. He frequently gets attracted to feminine looks, women who dress simple. They often don’t like to feel rejected hence the reason they go for the not so aggressive women.
- If a man’s Venus is in Leo, he gets attracted to proud and outgoing women. They tend to enjoy women who love wearing good makeup and jewelry.
- If a man’s Venus is in Virgo, he gets attracted to simple women without too much glamour. He loves natural, healthy and clean women. They have to be intelligent too.
- If a man’s Venus is in Libra, he gets appealed by well mannered, simple and beautiful women. Rudeness is frequently a turn-off.
- If a man’s Venus is in Scorpio, he gets attracted to women who oozes sensuality, who is a bit dark and mysterious.
- If a man’s Venus is in Sagittarius, he gets appealed by an energetic and happy aura woman. Generally, women who are not well-groomed, slim and clean are the ones they prefer.
- If a man’s Venus is in Capricorn, he prefers women who are career-oriented and have classic looks. They mostly prefer older women.
- If a man’s Venus is in Aquarius, he gets attracted to fun and interesting women. The women can be beautiful but boring? No.
- If a man’s Venus is in Pisces, he frequently gets impressed with soft, sweet and neediness women. She doesn’t like aggressive ones, he prefers women who lack confidence and are a bit helpless.